Friday, March 18, 2011

Brauner is a German name and in English it means Brown. Yep, that was my maiden name and I had a pen pal in grade school with the same name, only hers was Cynthia Brown. Trying to find her is nearly impossible, as her name is more common then mine, so I hope and Pray she finds me.


With the color brown in the digital scrap kit, I thought it was appropriate to name it: Brauner Heritage.


Pictured here is my dad with his parents. They are in the frame in the preview (he is the one standing next to his mom) and the picture frame inside this wonderful kit is open and ready for you to add your family pictures. The centered frame was repainted & given special effects, to make it look like it does. I like the colors in it, much better then in the original frame.


The picture frame with my grandparents in it, is one that I have @ home here. My mother is pictured in one very similar to it, somewhere in our home.


I believe round frames are quiet common, back in those days. So, I added one in: that I made.
Enjoy UR Freebie @ Ivy Scraps Gallery via the Link Below!!

Brauner Heritage


No comments:

Post a Comment